Monday, July 28, 2008

A day of shoes, parties and parks

I LOVE this picture of us. I bought the KEEN shoes for myself a couple of weeks ago and have loved them sooo much, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Well, for Karl's birthday I bought him a pair too because he has needed new sandals. Well then on a whim (because we were trying to pass the time for a little bit) we went to REI to walk around. They had KEENs for kids on sale!!!! Soooo exciting. So we got Dorian his first pair and another red pair to grow into. $14 instead of the normal $49 is a great deal! So this picture is of all of our KEENs. Yup we were the matching family; sickeningly cute.


Later that day we went to Swensen's for a birthday party for Delaney (Dorian's "girlfriend"). Dorian got to wander around in his new shoes and ride on Dada's shoulders! He loved being up their and was styling Karl's hair. He did a very good "messy doo" hairstyle that is all the rage right now.


After the birthday party we went to the park to play. Well, Dorian recently learned how to give eskimo kisses with his nose. With Carrie however, he decided he likes her nose so much, that he would rather suck on it. He doesn't really do that with anyone else, just her. It was very funny. Every time she came close enough her nose would be attacked by a slobbery Dorian.



And this last picture I had to put in because it is too cute. Dorian is walking so well and is so excited that he can. He is getting tall enough so I don't have to bend myself in half to hold his hand either, which is always nice for my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment