Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another collection of favorites

We were at the playground the other day and Karl took this awesome picture of Dorian in a tunnel. He likes to crawl through things, especially if he can pretend to sneak up on you.

We went to feed the duckies again and our friend Carrie took a little mini family picture of us. That's always nice. Usually it's just Dorian or one of us with him instead of all 3 of us.








I was sitting in the living room with Dorian the other day and he was playing quietly while I was reading. Well, I look over and see that he has built a little LEGO tower. Oh my goodness was I excited. It was almost as good as him walking. I don't know if he's supposed to figure out that they fit together like that quite yet, but of course I think he is super advanced. :)

He also likes to "help" with the laundry, which means riding around in the laundry basket and pulling all the folded clothes apart. Very helpful little man.


Today when we were out looking at stuff, we were in a store with a hammock. So, Dorian got to lay on it and try it out. He thought it was quite nice and laid on it for a while just rocking back and forth. Wish that could fit on the balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment