Friday, January 25, 2008

faux hawk!

Dorian LOVES bath time. He gets to splash around in warm water, play with the washcloth and shampoo bottles and generally have a ball. Last night we had bath time and mommy got to have some fun too. His hair is now long enough to do some cool shampoo styles! :) It was cute. So, here is a picture of his first faux hawk. Hopefully he never has a real one in his "identity crisis" teen years, but I suppose there are many worse things.
We also got a new towel at IKEA last week, so here he is in his nice fluffy new towel. I am not sure if it is supposed to be a green monkey with a huge red mouth and blue ears or what, but it's cute and warm, so hey.




I have decided that I love this age, 8 months. I think I really started to have fun with him once he was 6 weeks old and was smiling and I didn't feel like I was going to break him anymore, but this time right now is awesome. He responds to people, he flirts, he grins, he crawls all over the place, he is SO excited that he can crawl, in general he is quite the little man now. Very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment