Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"river" time

Yesterday Dorian and I were looking for something to do in the heat. I was also trying to get him to go to sleep, so we went for a little drive to the south end of town where there is an outdoor mall. Well, baby didn't sleep (of course), but we DID find a cool little fountain/river to play in! Dorian just stood there and splashed in the water and threw rocks. He gave me rocks to throw too, it was very nice of him to share. He does that now, share I mean. He hands you things and doesn't even take them away again! He also shares with his cousin Milo, which is very nice to see.

After the impromptu bath in the fountain baby was of course VERY wet, so it was the perfect excuse for mama to get some new clothes! Lucky for me, there is a gymboree and an old navy right there, both of which had convenient summer sales. So, baby got some new clothes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment