Monday, April 14, 2008

collection of cuties

Well, since I haven't done a post in a while I thought I would just put up some of the latest cute pictures. This first one is my mom and Milo and Dorian. Mom watches the two boys on Mondays while Maria and I got to work. That way Dorian gets social time too. He is learning how to share very well. He went over to Milo and stuffed bread in his mouth. Very nice... ;)

This next picture is Dorian and I watching Dorian's new Baby Einsteins DVD. This one is about learning how to count from 1 to 5. He likes the puppets that they use in the series.

The next one is of Dorian trying to figure out how to get into a box of crackers. Unfortunately he figures out how to open things rather quickly, so giving him a box to play with in the hopes that he won't yank out everything inside and get it all over the place isn't really a possibility any more. Ah well. Too smart for me...


He was playing with the phone. He likes to listen to people talking on the phone and always tries to yank it out of our hands when we're on it. A bit frustrating, but of course very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment