Saturday, March 8, 2008

singing and bouncing balls

I know these two images are a little fuzzy, but they are too cute. When we got home from our walk yesterday Dorian was all mad because he woke up when we stopped driving, he probably could have slept another hour! Well, when he gets upset like that, Grandpa Ed takes him in the room and turns on Beatles music. Grandpa and Dorian both sing along to the songs and bounce up and down. It either calms Dorian down or puts him right to sleep. He loves the Beatles! It's pretty funny. I even asked him if he wanted to come to me to go lay down a bit more or nurse, and he wouldn't come to me, he wanted to stay and sing!



The other picture is of him with his new ball. It's like the exercise balls, only miniature. He loves to chase after it and pick it up and then throw it. He even gives it kisses! He looks like Charlie Chaplin going after his hat when he keeps trying to pick up the hat but kicks it forward instead.. he does the same thing with the ball (I hope someone knows what I'm talking about!).

No comments:

Post a Comment